I HAVE NO COOLING
You may have a tripped circuit breaker.
- Recommended Action: Check your home circuit breaker box and reset circuit breaker.
- Recommended Action: Check to make sure your thermostat/control is set to cool. Reset to your desired temperature.
- Recommended Action: Air coming through your vent will be warm. Check temperature setting on thermostat/control. Check the breaker at the outside unit, contact us asap.
- Recommended Action: Make sure your thermostat is on and set to heat. If thermostat is on, reset thermostat to your desired temperature.
I HAVE NO AIRFLOW
You may have dirty filters.
- Recommended Action: Check the filters in each of your system’s components. Clean or replace filters as recommended in your use and care guide. If problem persists, please contact Aaac service heating and air Mcdonough 7708754113 or in Fayette county Ga 404-952-4510
- Recommended Action: Check for signs of water below unit and cold exterior surface of indoor coil enclosure. Contact Aaac service heating and air Locust grove Ga 7708754113 or in Fayette county Ga 404-952-4510 In the meantime, try turning your thermostat off for 1 to 3 hours to see if it will defrost.
If your system is reaching its set point, is it working correctly? Have your local temperatures been extreme lately?
- Recommended Action: Check the following: Is your system cycling constantly? Is your thermostat reaching its set value? Do you have any new appliances (e.g., a hot tub or pool heater) that use lots of power? Have you checked to see if your local utility company had a recent rate increase?
MY SYSTEM IS CONSTANTLY RUNNING
Your system could be trying to reach a set point that is too extreme.
- Recommended Action: Check the set point on your thermostat. Is it very low (in summer months) or very high (in winter months)? First, reset your thermostat and check your batteries. If that doesn’t work, please contact us as soon as possible.
The overflow switch is probably not working
- Recommended Action: Turn off your system
Check any of the above troubleshooting issues for help.
- Recommended Action: If none of the troubleshooting answers address your problem, then turn off your system and contact Aaac service heating and cooling Mcdonough 7708754113 or in Fayette county Ga 404-952-4510.
We service Henry county and Fayette county Saturday and Sunday after hours available. Low prices on air conditioner and furnace replacements.